NIPE FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- 20 years of post-qualification cognate (Power sector related) experience.
- Applicant should be a Corporate member of NIPE/NSE for a minimum of 15 years in good standing and registered with COREN.
- Active membership in a Chapter of the Institution
- Up to Date Financial Membership Status with the Institution.
Download and complete the application form from our website: https://nipe.org.ng/fellowship-forms/
- Evidence of Payment of application fee of N30,000:00 Payable to Nigerian Institution of Power Engineers ZENITH BANK Plc Acct No: 1017261796.
- Detailed CV and other testimonials for consideration (4-page Max.) (e-copy).
- Electronic-copy of applicant Detailed Experiential Report (DER) for members.
- Statement of Experience duly signed electronically for NSE Fellows only.
SPECIAL NOTES ON APPLICATION FORM
- Related claims on items on NIPE Fellowship application forms shall be authenticated by reference note from your local Chapter while other requirements must be validated by a reference letter from your Divisional or Departmental Head.
- Seminars/ Lectures/ Workshops/ Conferences or Papers/Publications are not restricted to NIPE/NSE but should be Engineering or Management related. All Books, Reports, Papers, etc. submitted by candidates shall remain the properties of the NIPE.
- A written report or scanned copy of your report on professional experience, emphasizing (i) personal Industry/ Academic experience, (ii)Organization & project leadership, (iii) Evidence of Mentorship of young Engineers, (iv) Evidence of participation/visibility in NIPE activities (v) Contributions/Innovations, challenges, and Solutions proffered in any area of electrical power system engineering practice. All must precede by a condensed 4-pager(max) CV of employments, appointments and responsibilities undertaken.
- Completed Reference Forms by two Fellows of NIPE who must be of good financial standing.
- Reference Letter from candidate’s Institution Chapter Chairman(e-copy)
- Copies of Certificates/Awards/etc. (e-Copies)
- Full documentary evidence to support all other claims made (e-copies).
- Members who have attained the Fellowship status of NSE are to present current detailed CVs and a Copy of the NSE Fellowship certificate with 4a above.
- Every section of 3a above, i.e., i-v should have at least a minimum of 500 words or one- pager.
- Academics should detail-specialization, career progression with dates, publications, awards, recognitions upward Reader or Assistant Professor’s cadre. Claims duly signed off by the Faculty Dean or Head of the applicant’s Department or Research Group Lead
- All documents required in electronic copy must be in pdf format enclosed in a zip folder and named the candidate’s name. The file must not be more 20Mb
- The Deadline for application submission is March 31, 2021. Conferment will take place on Saturday, May 8, 2021, at the National Engineering Centre, CBD, Abuja.
All Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, 08080175708 (SMS only pls) & 08093936567
All submissions to be in either Arial Fonts. Size 12 and 14 for Captions.