Members Portal Guide
Please follow the guide below to use the new Membership Portal:
- Access the portal via this link
- Login with your Membership Number or Email Address as Username and password as password.
- Choose: Registered Member as Login Type
- For those having issues logging into the portal, Please send the following details:(Membership No, Name, Date of birth, State of Origin, LGA, Email, Phone No, Contact Address, Next of Kin details (Name, Phone No, Contact address and email) to email@example.com. Your account will be updated and you will be able to login thereafter.
- Click on the Quick Links to:
- Change your password
- Update your profile
- Check your financial status
- Make Payment
- Proposal requests
On successful login, click on the profile menu by the left to update your profile with NIPE, if some of your data in the disabled fields is incorrect or missing, kindly send the correct data to include your Membership No and Name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remita (Master Card, Visa Card & Bank & Internet Banking): Redirects to Remita payment options page and generates an RRR for you. With the RRR you can pay via any option of your choice: Master/Visa Card, Banking hall, and Internet banking/Mobile Apps Banking.
On successful payment, instant SMS and Email will be sent to your contact details
Payment outside the Portal: This option is for those that transferred directly to the NSE Bank Account. After choosing this option, you will be directed to the next option of choosing the bank account you paid into, date of payment and amount paid. Please note that after entering this details you are to wait for 24-48 hours before your account would be updated and payment receipt generated.
Please initiate all payments from the portal for the portal to be able to automatically update your account. If you went straight to the bank you will have to choose "Payment Outside Portal" and wait for the Accounts department to confirm and manually update.
For Profile Update, Financial discrepancy and Login Issues after accessing the new portal, Please send an email to: email@example.com or Call: Support on: 0803-809-2827.